All indoor meetings are held in the Costello Centre in Bailiffgate, Alnwick, NE66 1NP (through the arch between 8 and 10 Bailiffgate). On street parking is available with additional parking on The Peth and in nearby streets.
Meetings start at 19:30, with refreshments served from 19:15. Admission £1:50 for non-members.
- 4th April: Bird ringing in the Gambia: Phil Hanmer
- 7th March: AGM followed by Birds of Dumfries & Galloway - Richard Poyer
- 7th February: The Isle of May, David Steele
- 3rd January: Natural History of Northumberland - Atholl Swanston
- 6th December: Birding in Sri Lanka - Tom Cadwallender, BTO
- 1st November: The Chillingham Cattle - Ellie Waddington, Warden
- 4th October: Spring Flowers of the Pelopennese.
- 12th April: The Kielder Water Voles Project - Kelly Hollings, NWT.
- 1st March: Cancelled due to weather conditions. For information, here are the minutes of 2017 AGM.
- 1st February: Coquet Island - Dr Paul Morrison
- 4th January: New Zealand (Part Two) - Philip & Alison Hanmer
- 7th December: Little Terns - Should we bother? - Ian Robson
- 2nd November: The Kielder Ospreys - Joanna Dailey
- 5th October: Druridge Bay Past and Present - Barry Mead
- 6th April: Birds of Peru - Tim Dean
- 2nd March: AGM followed by Flora and Fauna of New Zealand - Philip and Alison Hanmer
- 2nd February: The State of UK Birds - Dr Mark Eaton, RSPB
- 5th January: The Flowering Desert - Mr & Mrs Porrett
- 1st December: Dynamic Druridge - Steve Lowe, Northumberland Wildlife Trust
- 3rd November: The Cheviot Goats - Dr Richard Bevan, Newcastle University
- 6th October: Sketches from my Notebook - Stewart Sexton
- 7th April: Wildlife of Central America - Bob Liskiss
- 3rd March: AGM followed by Wildlife of Howick - Richard Poyer
- 4th February: The Wonders of Bird Migration - Graham Bell
- 7th January: The Wildlife of Ethiopia - Janet Dean
- 3rd December: Wildlife on the Falkland Islands - Tim Mason, Former Head of the Falklands School
- 5th November: Great Crested Grebes - Brian Moorhead and Sam Hood
- 1st October: Birds and Mammals of the North Sea - Martin Kitchen, North East Cetacean Project Co-ordinator
- 2nd April: A Season of Wildflowers - Judy Summerson, Natural History Society of Northumbria Botany Group
- 5th March: AGM followed by a presentation on Iceland by Philip Hanmer.
- 5th February: Wildlife Sound Recordings - Geoff Sample.
- 8th January: Unfortunately David Steel was unavailable for the planned presentation on the Farne Islands. John Almond, stood in at the last minute and gave a slide show on ‘The Islands Around the Coast of Britain’.
- 4th December: Howick’s Dark Secrets (The Moths of Howick) - Stuart Sexton. For further information, see Moths of Northumberland web site.
- 6th November: Northumberland's Bats - Hazel Makepeace, The Natural History Society of Northumbria. See Northumberland Bat Group and the Bat Conservation Trust.
- 2nd October: The Newcastle Kittiwakes - Dan Turner. See the Tyne Kittiwakes Partnership and the Tyne Kittiwakes Facebook page.
- 3rd April: Conservation on the Otterburn Ranges - Mr Chris Livsey, Conservation Officer, MOD
- 6th March: AGM and 50th anniversary celebration
- 6th February: The Big Sea Survey - Dr Jane Delaney, Newcastle University
- 9th January: Natural Vegetation of Northumberland - Dr David Mitchell
- 5th December: Natural Wonders of Northumberland - Mr John Steele
- 7th November: Red Squirrel Update - Katy Cooke, Red Squirrels Northern England. See RSNE web site
- 3rd October: Pine Martins - Kevin O'Hara, Northumberland Wildlife Trust